Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Thanks to My Awesome Secret Pal!!!







Check out the cool gifts my SP sent this month!!

Ladybug Boots - Adorable!! My SP has instructed me that I am to put them by my front door so I can be reminded everyday that someday my adorable little light of my life will be wearing them!

Firefly Rattle - Awesome because I love Fireflies (of course!!!). It makes this precious little giggling noise when you twist the bottom along with other cute little sounds

Bathtime Alphabet Foam Letters - I can just see our little Ashlie already floating these letters in the tub and spelling her fave words!!

Taggie Blanket - Perfect for our nursery cause the colors are beautiful. This blanket is perfect for baby and I can totally see it becoming "the" blankie of choice!

Butterfly Hook - Also perfectly coordinated to our nursery... Man, my SP has good taste!! =)

Flower crib sheet - SO my style!
Great job pal, you have outdone yourself yet again this month! I can't wait to find out who you are next month! You have done such a good job keeping your identify secret!




No comments: