Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Baby Boy is off to a good start!




I was going through the nursery today organizing and started realizing we have quite a nice start already for our baby boy to be! Check it out. Now, keep in mind that only two things were received AFTER the decision to adopt from Korea. For Christmas, my awesome coworker Monica bought be a Thomas The Train outfit and the big squishy irresistable puppy with the blankie front and center in this photo.... The blue boppy is from my fantabulous cousin Alex who has two awesome little boys. The rest of the stuff has come from secret pal presents the last year and a half or so. Or things that I couldnt resist buying...




2 comments:

Glen said...

Good luck on your baby boy and hopfully I will see you in china Glen Lid 7-22-06

Angel472 said...

this is all exciting! I love the nursery items. As the auntie to be...I'm ecstatic!!!